Cork floor is called "the pyramid top consumption of floor". Cork is the oak growing along the Mediterranean coast, and the raw material of the cork flooring is the bark of the oak. Compared with the solid wood floor, it has more environmental protection, sound insulation, and better moisture-proof effect, which gives people an excellent foot feeling. The cork flooring is soft, quiet, comfortable and wear-resistant. It can provide a great cushion for the accidental fall of the elder and children. Its unique sound absorption effect and thermal insulation performance are also very suitable for bedrooms, conference rooms, libraries, recording studios and other places.
The cork flooring can be divided into the following five categories:
1. There is no covering layer on the surface of cork flooring. This product is the earliest one.
2. Coating on the surface of cork floor. In other words, the surface of cemented cork is coated with UV varnish or color paint or photosensitive varnish PVA. According to the different kinds of paint, it can be divided into three kinds, the high light, the sub light and the flat light. This is the 1990s technology, such products on the surface of cork flooring surface requirements are relatively high. That is, the cork used is more pure.
3. PVC veneer. That is, covering the surface of cork floor with PVC veneer. Its structure is usually four layers: the surface layer adopts PVC veneer, its thickness is 0.45mm; the second layer is natural cork decoration layer, with the thickness of 0.8mm; the third layer is cemented cork layer with its thickness of 1.8mm; the bottom layer is stress balance and waterproof PVC layer, which is very important. If there is no such layer, the material will be thermosetting during production. After that, the PVC surface will cool and shrink, which will make the whole floor warp.
4. PVC veneer with a thickness of 0.45mm; the second layer is natural thin wood, with a thickness of 0.45mm; the third layer is cemented cork, with a thickness of about 2mm; the bottom layer is PVC board, which has good waterproof performance as the third type, and makes the stress balance of the board surface, and its thickness is about 0.2mm.
5. Plastic cork flooring, resin adhesive cork flooring, and rubber cork flooring.