A: Among the six types of wood floors sold in the current market: solid wood floor, solid wood composite floor, laminate floor, cork floor, cork composite floor and bamboo floor. This kind of floor is known as "soft gold floor" in the international market. It is a kind of product belonging to the pyramid tip. It is the most comfortable and environmentally friendly floor recognized, making up for many shortcomings of ceramic tile and wood floor
1) F4 star is the world's top environmental protection, formaldehyde emission is only 0.1mg/l;
2) Waterproof and moisture-proof, not only can be spread in the living room and bedroom, but also can be used in the kitchen and bathroom;
3) As durable and easy to handle as ceramic tiles;
4) Wear-resistant, flexible and durable;
5) Strong stability, no deformation, no cracking, no worries after you paved it
6) It is very suitable for geothermal heating;
7) 18 decibels mute, do not disturb the upper and lower neighbors;
8) Insects and ants do not moth;
9) Maintenance is simple, only need half dry mop to wipe;
10) Barefoot is not cool, slippery or hard, which can meet the needs of you and your family to touch, climb, roll and hit the ground.
The cork flooring is completely waterproof. After laying the cork flooring in the bathroom or kitchen, it is necessary to use a special finishing coat for the waterproof treatment of the surface layer, and then apply a special protective liquid to ensure that it can play the best waterproof function. If it's accidentally scratched, we can do it again at the damaged place.
A: 1) The adhesive type waterproof and moisture-proof effect is good, even can be used in the kitchen and toilet. It is stable on the ground, silent and long-lived. It can conduct heat quickly and does not deform when used on the floor heating. When it is laid on the ground, it can basically have the same life as the building;
2) The floating type is the same as the laminate floor structure, which is easy to install and can be installed by the customer himself.