The thin cork sheet is made of high-quality natural cork, and the core of the sheet is made of an environmentally friendly low-density fiber sheet, which can be easily and freely inserted with pushpins, and is convenient for leaving messages, etc. Besides, there will be no traces left after the pushpin is pulled out.
(1) It is recommended to use an electric drill to drill holes and fix them with decorative foam nails, which are beautiful and firm.
(2) You can also consider brushing a layer of wallpaper on the wall first, and then fixing it with white latex.
(3) If it is to be removed in a few days, it can be fixed directly with double-sided tape.
(1) The thin cork sheet can be used as a school bulletin board to make your message more distinctive.
(2) For interior decoration, a thin cork sheet can be cut into various shapes and laid on the wall to play the role of moisture-proof and sound-proof, and to create a warm and comfortable living environment.
(3) The thin cork sheet can be used as a board for sticky notes for work, and you can leave a message anytime, anywhere.
(4) It can be used on various occasions, suitable for notices, messages, planning, demonstration, teaching, and other purposes.
(1) Do not make hard objects collide with the sheet surface.
(2) After long-term use, if the dust accumulation makes the visual effect poor, it can be wiped with a damp cloth, which is simple and convenient.
(3) Avoid being exposed to sunlight.